Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nursery update...

After starting to get semi-frustrated about the much-sought-out fabric, I emailed the designer of the blog that I found it on to ask her about my search. She was great & said that it had been discontinued but that she had some of it that she would sell me! So, even though she doesn't have a lot of it, we are going to buy a few yards & make it the accent fabric. YAY!!!

While we were in Maryland this past weekend with my family, we all stopped by a Babies'R'Us. This was our first trip into one & I was excited to look at furniture. Apparently it was a smaller store so they only had a few crib sets on the floor so it didn't turn out to be as interesting as I thought it would be but at least we started :) Cyrus & I are going up around DC this Saturday to go to one of the huge stores & hopefully we'll find some things that we like. Did I mention that we're going with dark wood? I am a white furniture lover but we decided that dark wood would be better for either a boy or a girl. Cross your fingers that we find just the right stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment