Other than that things are great. Milly started crawling about a month ago and now is pulling up on everything she can. She's so strong! She's clapping & eating finger foods which she loves. I've been making all of her food - which I really enjoy doing - and so far she likes everything except peas (just like her Mama) and apples (so weird - she's gonna have to grow out of that!). Throughout March Milly was in swim class at the park. Cyrus & I alternated being in the pool with her & I'm not sure who had more fun - Milly or her Dad & I. She loves the water so we're looking forward to this summer - the beach, the pool, & a baby pool in the backyard!!
My sister Katie was home a few weeks ago so she got to spend some QT with all of us. Milly loved it! Jenn was also home this past weekend for Easter & Milly sure does love her silly Aunt Jenn! She took some beautiful pics of Milly in the amazing smocked dress that her Nana bought her. I'll post them when I get them.
As for now - here are some pics of what we've been up to...
| Milly loves the exersaucer Aunt E gave her!! |
| Milly is her Granddaddy's good luck charm :) |
| "Look kid, back off - I was here first" |
| Eating rice cereal for the first time |
| At her first UVA baseball game w/Aunt Jenn |
| Milly loves swim class |
| Motor boat, motor boat... |
| Date night at the 9:30 Club for O.A.R. |
| At O.A.R. w/Patrick & Lauren |
| Uh-oh - time to lower the crib! |
| In her new high chair |
| Decisions, decisions |
| Finally getting to ride in the stroller like a big girl |
| Captivated by our friend Lang |
| After swim class in her cover-up |
| With cousin Sterling at cousin CKKII's b-day party |
No comments:
Post a Comment