Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 3, 2011

18 weeks and counting...

So I was mistaken about my appointment yesterday - no blood sugar testing but we did have an ultra-sound. And we were amazed at the baby's growth - fingers & toes & even a nose :) Everything looked exactly as it should so we were able to breathe a sigh of relief. We brought home pictures of the bottom of a foot, the head, a forearm w/an index finger & thumb forming an "L" (so cool), and then 2 full body profile shots. The baby had its legs crossed in front of its lower body so it wasn't obvious what the sex was thank goodness for us! It kept moving around and Cyrus sat there saying, "that is so crazy" over & over - too cute. Now I can't wait for the next ultra-sound in 10 weeks!
Oh - and I gained 2 lbs. - finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment