Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Success...

Whew - I finally found it! After much searching, this is (in essence) the look we're going for:

Now I just need to find the fabric so we can do it ourselves - ugh!





Tomorrow is my 2nd - and longer - blood sugar test but I'm really excited to get to see the baby again. There was such a drastic change from the first ultra-sound (just a dot) to the second (look it's an actual baby!) that I can't even imagine what this one will look like. My Mom is out-of-town & my Dad's going to meet her tomorrow but is going to wait until after my apt. so that he can take the new pictures to her :) Tomorrow we could also find out what sex the baby is - very tempting but we're still holding steady in our decision to not find out. Hopefully I've gained some weight!

We'd like to congratulate our friends Jen & Jon on their new arrival! Austin James was born on Sunday at 9:44 AM weighing 8 lbs., 1 oz.. We are so happy for them! Babies babies everywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment